Fujinon 7.4-141mm Overview
The Fujinon HA19x7.4BERM-M6 ENG Lens with Servo Zoom is a 7.4-141mm lens, designed to provide 2/3″ cameras with a wide to telephoto angle-of-view. The lens has a 19x zoom ratio, and a 2.2x extender effectively doubles the focal range. The maximum aperture is a fast f/1.8 at 7.4-141mm and stops down to f/2.6 at 141mm. The lens includes a digital servo zoom and manual focus for ENG or semi-servo studio control.
Internal focusing minimizes the effects of lens breathing, which ensures a more consistent angle-of-view when making focus adjustments. With the push of a button, QuickZoom facilitates a rapid shift to the telephoto end of the lens to check focus. Releasing the button automatically returns the lens to the previously selected focal length.
Cruise Zoom allows the operator to start a zoom and then set the speed. This provides for a constant zoom speed without the possibility of inadvertently moving the zoom rocker. Zoom speeds as slow as 70 seconds, end to end may be achieved. The Focused Intelligent Network Diagnosis (FIND) system aids in preventive maintenance and troubleshooting by evaluating electronic and mechanical parameters. This data may be stored for future reference in determining the need for service or adjustments.
- 7.4-141mm (310mm w/2.2x engaged) wide to telephoto zoom lens for 2/3″ cameras
- 19x zoom ratio and 2.2x extender
- Fast f/1.8 max aperture at 7.4-141mm and f/2.6 at 141mm
- Servo zoom and manual focus for ENG or semi servo studio control
- RS-232 port for remote control
- Innerfocus, QuickZoom, and Cruise Zoom
- Focused Intelligent Network Diagnosis